A-rated Land Liability Insurance
09 April 2018
If your clients own land then they may need land liability insurance. Working with an A-rated insurer we can offer a competitive policy which can protect your clients should an unfortunate event happen.
What types of land can we offer quotations for?
- Land secured by electric gates - subject to the gates having been professionally installed and maintained
- Land used for car parks
- Land used for grazing - excluding damage caused by straying animals and excluding horses
- Land with play equipment situated on - subject to regular checks of the equipment
- Land with private garages on
- Private Roads
- Property Owners - subject to the conditions in relation to unoccupied properties being met
- Residents Associations
What does land liability insurance cover?
Land liability insurance covers the landowner in question for the sum of all damages that they become legally liable to pay should someone make a claim against them. These are in respect of;
- Accidental injury to any person
- Accidental physical loss of or physical damage to any property
- Obstruction, trespass, nuisance or interference with any right of way, air, light or water or other easement
Please note that if land is being developed on, this policy does not provide any indemnity or benefit for any legal liability directly, or indirectly, resulting from or in consequence of any demolition, building or construction works being undertaken on or around the land as this responsibility lies with the contractor.
To find out more about what is covered and to see the indicative rates please click here.
How to obtain a quotation
You can email us your own presentation or complete the request form available here. The form is also available via our website. Our email address is email@example.com.
Premiums starts from £165 inc IPT and our fee.
Would you like to find out more?
If you have any additional questions please get in contact with our friendly team. You can call us on 08003 081 151, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.